Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swimming at midnight

I love life sometimes. After a great night eating out and catching up with friends (you girls are the best) I went by work to grab my computer for so much needed wined down time before bed. I had actually planned on watching an episode of my favorite show Leverage. I got to work and went to find the keys that my co-worker misplaced and ran into some tenants.

I really enjoy my tenants and would spend lots of time with them if I lived at Remington. It's probably a really good idea that I don't live there. I was making my way to my car around 11:45 and walked into an even bigger group of tenants. Anyone who knows me, already knows this is trouble because I am very social especially with people I know and like. Five minutes at work had already turned into an hour and it didn't look to be ending any time soon.

Before I knew it my tenants were asking, no daring me to jump into the pool. I was dressed is a collared shirt and jeans and started taking my keys out of my pocket and my phone off my belt. At that point they still didn't think I was actually going to do it. Next thing they knew my flip flops were on the ground and I was running full bore toward the pool. I jumped in, fully clothed glasses and all! It felt wonderful.

My tenants really love when I do stuff like that. I think it surprises them sometimes how crazy can be. I have two kids and a husband under my belt (ex-husband) and so they sometimes think I am older than I am. It surprises most of them to find out that I am not much older than they are.

I love surprising people and getting wet. Tonight was the perfect combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment