Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Now I Remember Why I Hate Dating!

I have had so much bouncing around in my brain lately in regards to men, relationships, and dating in general. Why are men and women so compatible and incompatible at the same time? How is it that we can love and fight so strongly with each other? I know men, in general, think women are too complicated because we think and act with our emotions and that it drives them nuts. But you men do your fair share of confusing the heck out of us as well.

I mean why do you say one thing but do the opposite. I know that men try to be "logical" thinkers but your logic sometimes doesn't add up with how you act. For instance, why would you tell a girl you don't want to date her again but still want to make out? I don't understand. And why would you stop talking to someone and then out of the blue show back up in there life and be nicer than ever? You think we are crazy for acting emotionally but you constantly stir up those emotions within us and then complain when we act with them.

Another thing, why is it so hard for men to commit to how they feel about the women in there life? And why does the dating scene have to be a guessing game? What happened to just being honest with each other? I wish I could go out with a guy and if he wasn't into me or wasn't feeling a connection he would just say something. I have done that. Why can't it be that way with everyone?

I hope one day men and women can learn to be honest with each other. I know that sometimes honesty stings but the sting of honesty is a lot less painful that the hurt that comes from finding out the truth too late.

Now I've said my piece. I had hoped that I would feel better when I was done but I'm just as confused as always. I just hope I can live through this experience and come out on the other side as a stronger and happier person. And that maybe I can find my someone special in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment