Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas has come and gone. It is amazing to me how much preparation goes into to one day each year. We spend hours preparing food and wrapping presents to have it all be over is a matter of minutes. But in the end to see the smiles on the face of my loved ones when they taste the food or unwrap there presents.

Santa was very good to us this year. There were two separate occasions when gifts were anonymously left on our porch. Once just for the kids and the last time for me and mom as well. That is two years in a row that we have had surprise presents on my porch. I remember a time when I was able to do that for other people and now it happens to me. I am humbled and grateful to whom ever left those gifts...it really made the boys Christmas.

New Years is coming soon and so a new start. I hope that things go better in 2010 then they did in 2009. Only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment